Careers at CIRCLE Dimension3
At CIRCLE, we are committed to building and nurturing a dynamic workforce which is driven by achieving better outcomes for more learners. Your expertise and experience have a home at CIRCLE. We are committed to building a workforce which thrives on delivering the best experience to our clients.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Professional Learning Consultant
We are currently looking for a Professional Learning Consultant for Touchstones. Brought to you by CIRCLE, Touchstones is designed to provide direction for professional learning, and embeds a proven process of evaluation and goal setting into a unique and user-friendly online environment.
The Professional Learning Consultant will join a small team responsible for identifying and defining the evolving requirements of the Touchstones suite of tools and services, and for their adoption and success in the market. The primary focus of the role is working with schools across Australia to help them align their professional learning programs with strategic plans and selected best practice frameworks through the delivery of a combination of consultancy, software and services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience as a highly accomplished teacher or as an advisor to schools.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of the Australian professional standards frameworks for teachers and school leaders.
- Deep appreciation and understanding of the unique culture of schools.
- Special interest in performance development for teachers.
- Strong ability to influence and build relationships with school leaders and middle management.
- Proven expertise in delivering workshops and presentations.
- Confidence with IT in general and specifically the use of web technologies.
These attributes will be underpinned by tangible enthusiasm and the initiative and ability to bring new ideas to the table to help ensure that we keep raising the bar.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Building and maintaining a depth of knowledge and understanding of the research into teacher professional learning and performance development.
- Presenting the Touchstones product, and the approach to professional learning which has informed its development, in a range of promotional settings including regional meetings and key education conferences.
- Consulting with potential customers to elicit requirements and define appropriate solutions.
- Leading the delivery of on-boarding and implementation services.
- Helping to build and nurture a network of Touchstones user schools to foster engagement and retention.
- Contributing to ongoing product development by understanding client needs and reflecting on research findings that identify effective professional learning and teaching practices.
The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of:
- Working for one of Australia’s most respected educational consultancies.
- Contributing to the development and growth of an exciting and innovative set of products.
- Gaining in-depth experience and expertise in a highly valued area of specialisation.
- Adding real value to the success and outcomes of professional learning programs in Australian schools.